- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to either the Portal and click on the WebMail icon (http://web.sidmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk/portal) or direct to the WebMail address: (http://webmail.sidmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk)
Your username is your e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
You will need to change this from the currently logged in username by clicking on Use another account below
- Start Microsoft Outlook, if you do not have an e-mail account set up yet, the Account Configuration will start.
If you do have an e-mail account set up in Outlook, you can add an additional account by opening the File menu and clicking on the Add Account button as pictured. This will start the Account Configuration.
- Click Next and fill out your Name, e-mail address and password on the next screen and click Next again.
- A login prompt will appear during this process. Your e-mail address will be entered in the username field. Enter your password, check the Remember my credentials box and click OK.
- Outlook will then start up and setup your e-mail account. All e-mail and calendar information will be downloaded in the background during this first startup.
- Select the Add Account… option under the Accounts section.
- Enter your E-mail address, Domain (sidmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk), Username (E-mail address) and Password as in the picture below. Select Next when complete.
- Due to the security settings on the e-mail server, if you do not have a Passcode set on your device you will be prompted to create one.
- You can now access the e-mail account through the Mail application alongside any other e-mail accounts you may have previously added.
- The account settings will be retrieved and the next screen will be displayed.
Enter or change the Server Address to m.outlook.com
The Domain to sidmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk